quinta-feira, 31 de maio de 2007

Nineteen


So another year has passed and here I am, well I've been through some changes and hopefully got more mature, for better, I still think I went a little cold(some call the maturity), but over all my birthday is again marked by changes. Last year I was in High school over America, it was the last day of high school and it was the start of the end of my exchange(something that realy marked my life). This year, today it was my last day as a language monitor at my job, now I'm only a teacher(thanks God!), so it means that it was the end of my first oficcial job.

Well 19 looks good, and I still thinK I need to draw more!

Beijos

Dadacol


Para quem não entendeu, eu dou aulas de Inglês! HEHEHE, brincadeira.

Bom, 19 chegou e nesse ano como o ano passado a data foi marcada por mudanças. Ano passado foi bem no último dia da minha escola nos Estates, e o representou a chegado do fim do meu intercâmbio. Esse ano, foi no meu último dia de trampo como monitor de linguas, e o fim do meu primeiro emprego. Apesar, queainda sou professor!

Bom 19 parece ser um número bom!

Kisses

Dadacol

Nenhum comentário: